This past Sunday, a few friends (Cindi, Marsha, Darla, Riley, Amy, Erin, and Michelle) gathered round to create a quick, cute, and easy bookmark using:
- Melon Mambo Cardstock (CS)
- Fresh Lemondae Designer Paper (DP)
- Eyelet Border Punch
- Boho Blossoms Punch
- Various Circle Punches (1 3/4, 1 3/8, 1 1/4, & 1")
Next we created our "Get Well Wishes" card using:
- So Saffron, Old Olive, Whisper White CS
- The Embrace Life and Teeny Tiny Wishes
- The "So Swirly" jumbo roller (I'm so sad that it has been retired!)
- Old Olive, Dust Durango stamp pads and markers
- Versa Mark Stampin' Around Cartridge
- Dusty Durango Polka Dot Ribbon.
- Blender pen for our watercolor effect
My thanks to the lovely group of gals that made Sunday afternoon relaxing and fun!