Happy New Year!!

Relaxing in the Oasis

6/27/09



Farewell and Birthday Invitation!

About the card.....
We hosted a gathering Thursday evening for our beloved County Music Resource Teacher who will be leaving the area to get her Doctorate at the University of Texas! We toasted her and wished her well with a delicious buffet, cards and gifts. Here is my "Aloha" card! I used my new "In Color" inks and cardstock along with a variety of Stampin' Up stamps and random stamps from my earliest stamping days.






About the invitation....

17, 18, 19......I'll be making 83 copies of this 80th birthday party invitation. So far I have 20 so I'd better keep this short and get back to stamping! I'm using Baja, Kiwi Kiss, and Chocolate Chip cardstocks as well as Confetti Cream for the background






















No comments:

Post a Comment