Happy New Year!!

Relaxing in the Oasis

12/13/09

Fun with Old Olive, Crushed Curry, and Soft Suede

The Challenge!
This week's challenge is to use the Olive, Curry, and Suede palette! I haven't used Crushed Curry that much so I was glad to have the challenge put before me! I love the crisp look of the colors together and with Whisper White! Be sure to check out the Pals' cards for lots of inspiration and a chance to see so many talented stampers in one place!


I could not choose just one of the PPA Design Team cards. They are all gorgeous so be sure to visit http://www.palspaperarts.com/ to see them all! The first card below is my entry for this week's challenge.

Stamps: Definitely Decorative, Itty Bitty Backgrounds

Paper: Old Olive, Soft Suede, Crushed Curry, Whisper White CS, Tall Tales, Razzleberry Lemonade DSP

Ink: Old Olive Classic Stamp Pad, Platinum Shimmer Paint, Silver Gel Pen

Accessories: Crushed Curry Polka Dot Robbon, Silver Brad, Silver Elastic Cord, Ornament Punch

Rub-Ons: Merry & Bright, Dotted Delicates

Inspiration Provided By............

The absolutely gorgeous cards below were created by Carla Bazhen, Ann Schach, and Mary Fish. Who could not be inspired by these talented gals??










2 comments:

  1. Like how you turned the colors into a holiday card!Thanks for playing @PPA - hope you join us again next week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the shout out, Ree! I think you did a great job with what I thought was a tough color challenge for this time of the year! ~Ann~

    ReplyDelete