Happy New Year!!

Relaxing in the Oasis

12/27/09

Happy Two Days After Christmas!


I hope that everyone had a wonderful Christmas with lots of great family, friends, and food! Now it's time to switch from the Halloween/Fall/Thranksgiving/Christmas modes to Valentine's Day and Spring!

It will not be long until I can share the delights of the new Mini Occasions Catty and the Sale-A-Bration(SAB) products. (Read:You CAN'T buy these items! They are all free and SAB includes many, many sets from the Idea Book!!!!)


Well.....here's just a little peek! This my submission for PPA 22, http://www.palspaperarts.com/ Be sure to check out their artists' samples and the 50 or so weekly submissions for great inspiration!
Most of the papers are from the SAB (Free!) Designer Series Paper Pad that has 72 double-sided 6X6 designs! These coordinate wonderfully with 7 SU colors, including the Bermuda Bay and Melon Mambo that I used. I am excited about the stamps too! SU has combined the best of all worlds: clear-mount stamps that are SU quality rubber stamps, a choice of rubber-mounted or clear- mount, great space-saving containers AND a lower price for the clear-mount! I've always shied away from clear-mounts because I've never been happy with the clarity of the image but that problem is gone with the new SU stamps!!
Stamp on!!

2 comments:

  1. What a cute card! I love your ribbon treatment! Thanks for playing @ PPA!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great sneak peek! Thanks for playing @PPA!

    ReplyDelete