Happy New Year!!

Relaxing in the Oasis

1/17/10

Girls' Night IN!! My Valentine To You!


Don't Forget.......Please RSVP for:

Girls' Night In

Friday, January 22, 6:15 pm-??

At.....

Ree's Stamping Oasis

Dinner Will Be Served

Low Carb (But delicious) Pasta With

Herb-Grilled Chicken & Fresh Vegetables
Fresh Garden Salad
Baguette with Ree's Homemade Italian "Butter"
Various Beverages

Stampalicious Stamping Demos and Make 'n Takes
Fun, Conversation, and Creative Therapy!

A Homemade Dessert (Yet to be determined!)

Coffee, Herbal Teas


Qualify for SAB with an order by Monday, January 25th and you'll get to pick out one of my many retired stamp sets--on the spot! Yes, FREE! (You need not be in attendance on Friday to qualify!)

3 comments:

  1. Wow, Ree! Too bad you don't live in my neck of the woods! I would jump on this in a heartbeat! Sounds fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH MY GOD.... I'M FROM PLANT CITY.FL. JUST DOWN THE STREET. SO HAPPY WERE CLOSE. E-MAIL ME!!!!!
    HUS'S
    FRENCHIE.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So wish I was coming - got scheduling conflicts w/dear daughter. I know I will be missing a great time.
    Joyce
    (friend of Donna's from Michaels the other day)

    ReplyDelete