Happy New Year!!

Relaxing in the Oasis

3/12/10

Garden Green, Certainly Celery, Kraft--Certainly Fun and Certainly Keeping It Simple!!




Here is my submission for this week's Pals Paper Arts challenge at http://www.palspaperarts.com/ The challenge is to use Garden Green, Certainly Celery, and Kraft colors. I made a couple of these as my card stash is dwindling and I love giving stacks of cards just tied up with a pretty ribbon for thank you gifts. They are always appreciated and usually re-used or are "keepers"!

Supplies are:
Paper: Garden Green, Certainly Celery, Kraft CS
Stamps: Upsy Daisy
Ink: Garden Green Classic, Garden Green Stampin' Write Marker
Accessories: Linen Thread, Pewter Brad

Happy Stamping!

4 comments:

  1. I love how you stamped Upsy Daisy right on the Certainly Celery! A very pretty card! Thanks for playing @ PPA!

    ReplyDelete
  2. VARY PRETTY I LOVE IT. HAPPY TO SEE YOU ON PPA. PLEASE JOIN US MORE OFTEN.

    HUG'S FRENCHIE

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck Ree. These are great!

    ReplyDelete