Happy New Year!!

Relaxing in the Oasis

4/4/10

Happy Easter!

May you all have the opportunity to spend happy time with your families and friends! I am so grateful for my wonderful, ever-expanding family and to the wider circle of beloved friends that stamping has brought to me! Whether it is Cheri, my mentor and dear friend, (and her wonderful daughters, my former choral students, and Dan, her terrific husband), Frenchie, my new cyber-friend whose blog and PPA submissions are awe-inspiring and just plain inspiring, Linda, my long-distance friend and stamping buddy (Can't wait to see her in June!) and my Oasis and SOS stampers, Betsy, Trudy, Tina, Amy, Erin, Jen, Donna, Joyce, Kristy, Cindy, Cindi, Marsha and Ellen!




Here are the SOS Stampers (Spaced Out Stampers! LOL! We all live on the Space Coast!) at our inaugural monthly meeting where we made a chocolate bunny card, a punch bunny card and our cute hatching chick card! Here are our chick cards! We meet again on April 27! Let me know if you'd like join us (we have 2 openings) or attend as a guest! We'll make 2-3 projects and I'll demo several products and/or techniques. We'll be playing with shaving cream (actually making beautiful backgrounds with shaving cream and re-inkers) and creating a Mother's Day card, and a birthday or thank you card.
Happy Stamping!!
P.S. I can't wait to share the beautiful new products that will be available on May 1 from the Summer Mini Catty!!

No comments:

Post a Comment