Happy New Year!!

Relaxing in the Oasis

7/9/10

Wedding Decoration Fun!

With my older daughter re-marrying on July 17, I get to indulge in my favorite fantasy job of wedding planner once again! (Believe me, I would NOT wish to be a wedding planner for anyone other than my family members!)  The wedding will take place on our son's dock on the Grand Canal in IHB.  I am responsible for decorating dock pilings (lol) but I've got some great plans with pretty bows, cascading tulle and white flowers and pots of yellow purselane.  I'll post pictures after the 17th.  We have a yellow and white, simple but elegant, touch of tropical theme.  Above are the favors using So Saffron, Peach Parfait, Blushing Bride and Certainly Celery cardstock and ribbons.  I was supposed to be able to use a print template for the tags I bought but when all attempts failed I thought, "I can do that!"  Other decor I've completed are centerpieces, the Bride's table and cake table decorations, a card "cage",  Still to do:  making bouquets and boutonniers the evening before.
Now I'm off to straighten my stamp area and prepare to STAMP!!  Happy Stamping!!

No comments:

Post a Comment