Happy New Year!!

Relaxing in the Oasis

9/13/09

Holiday Project Pictures!

Here are some pictures of our, as I said Sunday, lively stamping, cutting, shaving cream coloring, deckle-edging, distressing (paper, that is), spritzing projects for Darla's workshop! The bookmarks and cards were fabuloso! So many talented hands at one workshop! Attendees, you get an A+!

Gate cards are so cool! We used shaving cream and the Only Orange Re-Inker for the backgrounds.


Our Shabby-Chic bookmark makes an encore performance, this time in Bermuda Bay with Night and Day DSP flowers!

It's not too early to start on the Christmas cards! Here's one of the designs I'll be using! I used the new SU Snowflake set and that gorgeouso Platinum Shimmer Paint!

For Dasher, I embossed him using Silver embossing powder! The Merry Christmas is from the Level 1 hostess set!


I'm working on a Summer Memories Envelope Album! I couldn't wait to use the totally cuteUnder the Stars set. The beach scene was paper-tearing fun!


I just had to have the Medallion stamp after I had seen it used so many ways! I loved the black on the Night and Day DSP but also used Orchid Opulence and Certainly Celery Craft ink for a card not shown here! Next time!!



Here's another one of those Bashful Blue, Chocolate Chip, and Shimmer Paint Christmas cards, this time with a picture of Riley! Perfect for family portrait greeting cards!
And being in Florida, who can resist "Shellebrate" in tropical colors!!

No comments:

Post a Comment