Happy New Year!!

Relaxing in the Oasis

9/27/09

Revisiting Some Old Favorites!

Good Friends....
are like your favorite stamp sets! You can keep returning to them for enjoyment! It just doesn't get any better than sharing time with wonderful friends! (Especially if they share your love of stamping!!) Life is Good!





Last week, our friends, Bruce and Linda, from SC were visiting the area, and so on golf day for the guys, Linda and I got together for a wonderful & relaxed afternoon of stamping. We had enjoyed using several of my retired sets, Blossoms Abound and Cute as a Bug, when we stamped with my sister-in-law, Cindy, in Hilton Head in 2008! Out came my favorites, Lavender Lace, Always Artichoke and Lovely Lilac, along with blender pens for our afternoon of fun. We used the Fast Flowers Stampin' Around Wheel for a Fast Finish for the envelopes.


Abbey's 13th Birthday!




Here's the card I created for Abbey, who LOVES anything with zebra stripes! I used my Classic Black stamp pad to ink the die-cut letters for the envelope. They had previously been an assortment of pastels. I used white acrylic paint to jazz up the letters!


I can't resist! I'm also including some pictures of the fab birthday desserts we enjoyed at Bangkok Square, Abbey's favorite sushi restaurant. It was such fun celebrating with Abbey! (I'll bet I can find some color inspirations there too! Hmmmm....Real Red and So Saffron, Chocolate Chip and Creamy Caramel......)





(Just in case you're near UCF and want to try one (or more) of these, they are:


Mango/Guava Cheesecake and Mousse Cream, Bananas Tempura, & Chocolate Bombe'!)





It's time for Blog Candy!! Here is the Blog Candy for our


next drawing! It includes:



  • A Pumpkin Pie Classic Stamp Pad (Just in time for Fall, Halloween, & Thanksgiving cards and gifts!

  • A Versa Marker pen--Great for heat embossing and water mark patterns!

  • 3 Mini-Stamps: BFF :) , Stamped with Care, & A Shamrock/Lucky You stamp.

  • Samples of the In-Color Polka Dot Ribbon--All 6 yummy colors!



Be sure to leave a comment and/or become a follower for my blog to be entered. The drawing will take place on October 4th at the Fun Stampin' Sunday Open House! You do not have to be present to win!

No comments:

Post a Comment