Happy New Year!!

Relaxing in the Oasis

6/4/10

Stamping in Hilton Head!!

We've just returned from a short, but really fun and relaxing, trip to Hilton Head, as guests of Frank and Cindy and Bruce and Linda.  We enjoyed many fine restaurants (I'm still longing for a return to AuntChilada's or the Shrimp Trawler), the pool, board games, cooking in, reading, kayaking on Skull Creek, and a trip into Beaufort for lunch and a stamping field trip.  Cindy, my sister-in-law, and our mutual friend, Linda,  and I enjoyed enjoyed several stamping/creating times in between all of our other fun activities!  Word has it that they are still stamping without me!  Stamp on, girlfriends!!
We had some fun with some mini-stamps we found at Carolina Stamper in Beaufort and created some "Black Magic" cards as well.

Linda brought a really cute little wallet/photo project that she had prepped for us.  I told her that I was so stealing it for one of my workshops!  Linda even made the cute little enclosures for us ahead of time AND a great instruction sheet with templates.  (Linda's envelopes are so better than mine but I will work on it!!)  We enjoyed learning, sharing, and creating together and we'll keep in touch for mutual inspiration since we are from Florida, Ohio, and North Carolina!  You'll see them closed at the top of the post and opened below.

Here is the South Carolina version in blue and the Florida version in So Saffron, Pretty In Pink, and Old Olive.  I just cannot stay away from the Watercolor Trio stamp set it seems. 

1 comment:

  1. What gorgeous inspiration, Ree! Sounds like you had a fun and creatively inspiring time. We just returned from vacation, creatively rested, but with weary suntanned bodies. It was great fun!

    ReplyDelete