Happy New Year!!

Relaxing in the Oasis

1/17/11

Open House Sunday Stampin!!

We had such a great time yesterday afternoon at our Open House Sunday afternoon!  Paper, stamps, and ink pads were just flying!  We created 3 pretty projects and had a wonderful afternoon together!!
Don't hide, Donna!  :-)  Donna and Lisa with their vellum envelopes and mini-valentines.  We used the  red sparkle paper and the beautiful heart embossing folder.  Our vellum envelopes were made using the scalloped edge envelope die.

Kris and Joan with their valentines.  I'm sorry that I didn't quite get Kathy into the picture!
Cheri (my wonderful, artistic and sweet mentor) and Susan!  My stampers are all such wonderful gals!  They enrich and
 inspire me!

Our mini-valentines!  I love using the vellum for the envelope because it brings to mind the excitement of elementary school valentine exchanges!  Now that was a LONG time ago for me! :-)

Lights, Camera, Flamingos!  Yayyyyyy!  A Florida-type stamp!  I love our little Rose Red love flamingos!

The Bold Blossoms punch and stamp set are just amazing!  There are so many color and design opportunities!!  The Baby Blossom set is so sweet and adds a lovely touch on the inside of the card!
e

1 comment:

  1. Great pics. Looks like everyone is having fun!
    Thanks for sharing.
    Trudy

    ReplyDelete