Happy New Year!!

Relaxing in the Oasis

1/5/11

The Twelve Days of 2011 Sale-A-Bration Peek! (79 projects in 3 Days!)


Well, actually I couldn't wait for 12 days so here it is!  (My creative area spilled over to the dining room from the Oasis due to the magnitude of the projects and I am looking forward to re-organizing all of the supplies in the Oasis tomorrow!!


Materials Used:  (For the most part!)  
Ice Cream Parlor DSP and Quick Accent Adhesive Die-Cuts (This is one of the SAB free sets!!)
I used a few sheets of each of the coordinating 8 1/2X11 CS.  (Melon Mambo, Old Olive, Pacific Point, Peach Parfait, and Daffodil Delight)
I used only Brights Stampin' Spots.
I limited myself to just a few stamps and very few embellishments as well as a limited number of  punches, die-cuts and markers.
Leave a comment or sign on as a follower and pick out a card, gift bag or bookmark.  My main challenge was to have fun and to use up as much of the DSP pack as possible.   I still have enough scraps and die-cuts left to make a number of cards, tags, and other projects.


I also wanted to have a "theme" to follow so please hum the tune of "The Twelve Days of Christmas" as you get ready to view the "12 Days of 2011"!
On the first day of 2011....A 2011 CD Case Calendar
Two Scrapbook Pages
3 Folded Corner Bookmarks
4 Birthday Cards
5 Thank You Cards

6 Mini Gift Bags

7 Scalloped Envelopes and Cards



8-Page Envelope Pocket Album (Closed)
8-Page Album Front
9 Layered Flowers
10- 8 1/2" book Marks
11 Birthday Gift Tags
12 Page Big Note Die-Cut Album
Remains of the day:  Enough DSP and adhesive die-cuts for still more projects!

No comments:

Post a Comment