Happy New Year!!

Relaxing in the Oasis

10/12/09

My "Beach Cottage" Stamping Room

Hi, Everyone!

First off, let me say "Congratulations and Happy Stamping!" to Linda Williamson (confetti, small horns, and streamers, please) for winning this month's Blog Candy as shown below! Linda is my stamping/Hilton Head beaching and reading around the pool/part-time golf widow friend from South Carolina! Linda and her husband, Bruce, visited us recently and was the inspiration for my previous blog!!

And Here It Is! Ta-Daaaaaa!!

I've always longed for a stamping area in my wonderful stamping storage area where I could actually work and be close to my treasure trove of fun SU stamping stuff! At present, I would end up in the dining room because a 2x2 work space just didn't work for me! Now I have my work area and as you can see, I'm putting it to good use!! I can't wait to have my stamping buddies over this Friday evening for the Grand Opening!


Below is my version of the Snow Globe (on the back of the Mini-Cat)! Mine, of course, has a Florida snowman on some rad waves!




I'm still loving the shimmery platinum paint and teamed it up with Dazzling Diamonds for another Christmas card idea. (Instead of one or two different cards this year, I'm planning on 6-8 different designs! There are just too many possibilities to confine it to just a couple of designs!



Here are the Patterned Pines from the Mini-Cat Level One Hostess Set. I love the adorable little poinsietta stamp!



Here's my 2x2 former work space turned into my little gallery! I'm making Halloween candy/cash holders for the 6 little grand-goblins! Love that window sheet from the Night and Day DSP and the Twick or Tweet characters are just the best and most fun!!


Here is my initial projct (well actually the second attempt) using my new space! It is a View Master card that I cased from Splitcoast Stampers. My version is a bit different as it is an actual fold-out card and instead of the notched circle I decided to put my die-cut large scallop circle to good use! What I love most is that all of the embellishments, except for the texts and brad, are from the Simply Scrappin' Petal Party! Just peel and stick! We may use this project for our Make 'n Take on Friday!

1 comment:

  1. Great work, Ree, and even prettier in person! Looking forward to the viewmaster card. You have such wonderful ideas to inspire us!

    ReplyDelete